Texma T-2l Overlock automatic sewing line
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Overlock automatic sewing line particularly indicated for inkjet preparation.
Can be overcast both sides of the fabrics in one passage:
• Entry from rolls max diameter 400 mm, or from folded fabrics
• Overcast and swarf cut-out • Automatic alignment of the edges of the fabric respect the sewing position
• N. 2 sewing machines JUKI a three threads, stitch length from 1,5 to 6,5 mm
• Winder or plaiter at exit TECHNICAL FEATURES • Power supply 380 V three-phase + Neutral.
• Installed power 4,5 KW • Air consumption 20 Liters / minute
• Max working width mm. 1800 • Line speed up to 24 mt. / minute depending the stitch lenght
• Stitch length adjustable from 1,5 to 6 mm ca. • Rolls diameter : 400mm at entrence, 600 mm at exit
• Machine dimension: 2800 x 1980 x h.1440 mm.