Thermo Scientific ALPS-300, Microplate Sealer Heat
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1x Thermo Scientific, ALPS-300, Microplate Sealer Heat
The Thermo-Sealer is a manual heat sealer ideal for low to medium throughput applications.
This compact and portable instrument can seal a wide range of plates of differing heights
when supported by plate carriers.
The heating element of the sealer is pre-set for optimal sealing conditions to produce permanent
or peelable seals when used in conjunction with ABgene’s sealing foil or film sheets.
For safety, the heating plate of the sealer faces downwards
and a built-in thermostat control prevents overheating.
• Manual operation
• Compact, lightweight and portable
• Compatibility with plates of different heights
• Improved shuttle slide mechanism
• # CE marked
• Input Voltage: 110 V (nominal)
• Input Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz
• Power Consumption: 500 Watts
• Fuse Rating: 5 A
• Internal Heater: 350 Watts (Ambient to 220°C)
• Instrument Housing: Sheet Metal
• Dimensions: 140mm x 150mm x 330mm
• Sealing Temperature Range: Pre-set temperature settings for optimal sealing