Tiflex IR 140 infrared drying tunnel
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Designed to cure water-based inks and plastisols used in the textile industry.
It can also be used with most solvent-based inks (epoxy, polyurethane, glycero, etc.)
and printed on all supports resistant to I.R. radiation (thermosets, metals, etc.).
- Conveyor belt in heat-resistant Teflon glass (250 ° C).
- Adjustments of parallelism and belt tension using a mechanical lifting bar.
- Retractable shutters allowing the passage of thick supports, such as caps.
- Drying zone controlled by a switch, controlled by a temperature regulator with digital display.
- Mechanically bolted metal base equipped with 4 castors for easy movement.
- Width: 140 cm
- Length: 422 cm
- Height of the mat on the ground: 82 cm
- Weight: 550 kg
- Heating: 21 radiant elements 600w
- Power: 13 kW
- Intensity in 400 v three-phase mode: 19 A
- Belt speed: 0.4 to 6.5 meter / minute
- Noise level in operation: 69 decibels maximum