Valmet versatile paper machine 4400 mm 30 to 150 gsm/ avg 50 gsm 200 TPD, 2005 & 2007 major modernizations, LAST CALL DEAL !
EUROPE (Central and Eastern)
Very good & very flexible 4.400 mm VALMET 200 TPD Wrapping, support, waterproof, greaseproof paper machine - 30 to 150 gsm/ avg. 50 gsm( W&P grades possible too ), with 2005 and 2007 major modernizations ( 30 to 150 gsm, but the headbox can go up to 170 gsm )
* capacity 50.000 TPY ( - There is also space to increase the production by increasing the PM speed. Both, the wire table and the dry section are long enough to allow this.)
*Original Year 1966, then first steps of modernizations in 1977 ( stock prep. improved ) in order to reduce the gsm according to market needs ( original gsm 89,2 gsm down to 56 gsm ) and 2002 ( new electric drive of the ABB AC drive machine ), which created the premises for increasing capacity.
* 2005 and 2007 major modernizations :
- In 2005,
• The headbox
• Pick-up roll and wire drive roller
• Steam-condensing installation
• Local command panels of each PM section replaced
• Control room and old process calculator replaced with a new version of ABB
• Video Paper Machine
- In 2007:
• A new IBB beam for fine cross control humidity installed
• A new ropes system
• Fourdrinier wire table modernization with ABB – new vacuum pumps, ceramics covers for the dewatering elements
After this last step of modernization, the production capacity increases at 50.000 to/year and the average grammage reduced to 50 gsm.
- Paper machine was stopped in 2010 and kept in very good shape
- -The stock preparation of the PM is for virgin pulp.
We use it also when our pulp mill was closed. We pulped the virgin pulp bales (short and long fibers).
-There is also a DAF system for waste water cleaning and we bought this big enough for two paper machines (because at that time we had an investment plan for an MG PM also), so I have no fear to use it also for OCC paper grades.
- OCC pulper consideration: yes, stock preparation of the PM is for virgin pulp.. there is no OCC pulper, neither a sludge management instalation at the PM,
but there is a sludge press (complete instalation) at waste water treatment plant which is also available for sale, and can be used to complete an OCC stock preparation.