ZEISS HFA-ll 740 i
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Improved GPA design
• Presents “at a glance” visual field progression analysis on a single page report.
• Quantifies rate of progression with new global index VFI, optimized for progression analysis.
• Displays rate of vision loss relative to patient age for individualized patient care.
• Projects current rate of progression forward up to 5 years to help assess risk of future vision loss if current trend continues.
• Combines Full Threshold and SITA strategies.
• Automates removal of tests with poor reliability.
• Streamlines clinical interpretation and simplifies patient education
• Connect to your EHR, office network or any device using DICOM connectivity with the FORUM Eye Care Data Management system.
• Provides VFI as a simple and intuitive new global index to determine the percentage of visual field loss on every test.
• Prints to virtually any network printer with HFA-NET Pro and EasyConnect.
• Allows non-IT specialists to set up networking with EasyConnect RCT.
• Improves database performance – with Archive/Retrieve up to 60X faster.
This Zeiss HFA-ll 740 i comes equipped with:
Latest software (5.1)
6 Month warranty
Keyboard and patient response button