AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1997 Cincinnati Milacron dual 35 pound accumulator head blow molding machine !!!
this machine will not last long !!!
* Eclipse Model T3000W-D150S-D35 - $1.4 million replacement cost !!!
* dual 35 pound heads, each head has a 35 pound shot capacity
* 40 inch head centers
* dual 300HP 150mm (5.9 inch) extruders
* an individual extruder feeds each head for high plasticizing and production output
* 340 ton clamp
* 82.6 x 72 inch long clear platens
- Two-tiebar hydraulic clamping system
- 340 tons
- 82.6 inch wide x 72inch long clear platen area
- 15.7 inch Minimum daylight opening
- 74.8 inch maximum daylight opening
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic clamp interlock safeties, including a mechanical self adjusting, ratchet type, die safety jam bar.
- Four operator settable open and close speeds (range 0-20 inches per second
- Automatic lubrication, air operated, high pressure.
- Time based protective device to stop the machine cycle if the mold is not completely closed during automatic operation.
- Four (4) mold cooling water manifolds, for eight zone mold cooling per platen. Each manifold includes eight (8) 1/2" NPT inlets and eight (8) 1/2" NPT outlets, equipped with 1/2" NPT shut-off valves. Manifold connection ports are 1 1/4" NPT.
- Automatic side part removal, with side shift. Lighted clamp area and hydraulic area.
- Two (2) bottom blow cylinders, 14 inch stroke.
- Dual extruders 150 mm, 25:1 L/D ratio, 300 HP smooth feed extruders. Rated maximum extruder throughput up to 1400 Ibs/hr (HPE .96 density, .3 melt index) per extruder. Production output will depend on final part design and material selection.
- Reliance 300 HP AC motor and drive. Barr ET extrusion screws. Water cooled barrels.
- Cold start protection.
- Bimetallic barrel with hardened screw. Machine mounted hopper.
- Tri-axial adjustment of the extruder/accumulator head platform. Drawer hopper magnet.
- Stairway to upper platform.
- Isolation transformers for extruder drives.
- Dual 35C first-in, first-out design Cyclone Accumulator head. Maximum shot capacity of 35 pounds (.96 density HOPE) per head.
- Accumulator head center distance 40 inches
- 18 inch maximum die diameter
- Independent head programming.
- Head/Extruder vertical adjustment 0-22.8" Retractable blow sticks.
- Two (2) sets of extrusion tooling designed and machined to part requirements. A set of extrusion tooling includes one (1) die ring and one (1) die pin