AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Douglas Pad Supported and Unsupported Bundler - Multiwrapper
- Douglas Model MW-70
- Unsupported or Pad Support Capable Shrink Bundler
- The fully-automated unit is designed to handle cans, bottles, as it bundles them unsupported or without pad support. This Machine is also specifically designed to excel at bundling together pre-bundled or otherwise prepackaged containers.
-This machine also is capable applying corrugated pads below each pack pattern prior to the bundling process. This is known as pad-support packaging.
- Continuous motion packing and shrink wrapping of single products or multi-packs at rates of 15 to 75 cycles per minute single lane.
- Allen-Bradley PLC Controls
- Large Capacity Side Access Corrugated Pad Magazine w/ Blank Feed System
- Reduce packaging material costs by eliminating or minimizing corrugate use
- Film only solutions for single or multiple lane applications. Pad or u-board solutions available for single lane applications only
- Simple and repeatable changeovers
- Side mounted film stand assures proper ergonomics and adds convenience for film loading and splicing
- Flexible servo driven wrapping wand provides exceptional film control
- Revolutionary patented heat tunnel uses advanced heat and airflow management, delivering tightly wrapped packages
- Machine Includes Extended Infeed and Lane System
- Overall Dimensions of Machine: 31’L x 6’W x 8’H
- 480v / 3ph / 60hz
- Ran .5L in 6, 12, 24 & 32 packs & 16oz, 24oz, & 1L in 6 and 12 pack trays
Douglas Integrated Shrink Tunnel
- Overall Tunnel Dimensions: 15’L x 4’W x 10’H
- Stainless Steel Epoxy Finish Heat Tunnel
- Tunnel Entrance is 33-1/2" W x 18" H.
- Includes after cooling area