Edwards E2M28 Vacuum Pump
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
1x Edwards, E2M28, Vacuum Pump
The EM range of oil-sealed rotary pumps - renowned for its high ultimate vacuum,
rapid pumping speed, quiet operation and ability to handle vapour -
has become the industry standard laboratory and light industrial applications.
The E2M28 pump is a two-stage, direct drive, sliding vane pump.
The pump is oil sealed and designed for reliable, long-term operation in both laboratory
and industrial environments.
The pump is a freestanding unit with the drive provided through a flexible coupling
by either a single-phase or three-phase (four-pole) motor.
• The pump is designed for reliable, long-term operation.
• Thermal overload device prevents overheating (single phase only).
• The pump is a free-standing unit.
• The drive is provided through a flexible coupling by a single-phase motor.
• The motors are totally enclosed and are cooled by the motor-cooling fan.
• Pressure die cast oil box with integral oil seals prevents oil leaks.
• Gas ballast valve for large water vapor handling capacity.
• Externally approved to EN61010, CSA, C22.2 and UL61010.
• Oil sight-glass, two oil drain-plugs, inlet-port and outlet nozzle all fitted as standard.