Ellex 3000LX Yag
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
LASEREX OPHTHALMIC YAG LASER WITH POWER TABLE, MANUAL, AND WARRANTY
Excellent Refurbished Condition both mechanically and cosmetically.
Our engineer has fully refurbished, aligned, and performed a PM.We ensure the laser is firing optimally and within factory specifications. Full documented service report is included in the sale.
We warranty our equipment for six months, inside the US, which includes parts and labor.This model was originally manufactured by Ellex so the internals are incredibly reliable and used in various other model YAGs in our industry.
Laserex 3000LX YAG Laser Features
– Accurate delivery of energy; there are no complicated adjustments just ‘aim and shoot.’
– Operational flexibility – posterior offset capability, a wide range of energy selection, burst mode, and dual diode aiming beams results in the treatment versatility required for virtually any indicated clinical procedure.
– Mode of operation – Q-switch
– Wavelength – 1064nm
– Air breakdown – Greater than or equal to 4mJ
– Mode structure – Fundamental
– Spot size – 11 microns
– Cone angle – 16°
– Pulse duration – 4ns
– Burst mode – 1, 2 or 3 pulses per burst
(20ms between pulses)
– Setpoint – Greater than or equal to 0.3 less than or equal to 10mJ, continuously variable
– Repetition rate – 1.25Hz in single or double pulse mode, 0.66Hz in triple pulse mode
– Aiming beam – Twin spot 670nm laser diode; intersecting beams with continuously variable intensity; maximum 200µw
– YAG defocusing system – Continuously variable posteriorly from minimum setting to +250 microns
– Working distance – 55mm
– Electrical requirements – 100/240 VAC; 50/60Hz
– Cooling system – Air convection
– Unit weight – 59kg / 130lbs
– Dimensions – Work area 740 x 470mm (29 x 19 in.)
– Table range – Min: 740mm (29 in.)
– Max: 945mm (37 in.)