Felder G 300
EUROPE (Central and Eastern)
edge thickness min. - max. 0.4 - 3.0 mm
element thickness min. - max. 10 - 45 mm
ball trimming aggregate
aggregate milling the excess edge flush or with the profile
it is used to remove the excess of the rim at the top and bottom edges of the mat
edge milling at an angle or round in one work cycle
milling of excess rim Ø 70 mm, Z 6, a = 15 °, R = 2 mm
INSPECTIONS PERFORMED BY THE FELDER SERVICE
ACCURATE AND VERY EASY TO USE
table dimensions 2000 x 300 mm
air demand 6 Bar
power supply 400V
power 3.2 W.
glue roller and glue container
the grooved glue roller ensures an even application to the edge of the workpiece
feed 9 m / min
dimensions length / width / height 2000 x 1260 x 650 mm
weight 360 kg net
- Fine adjustment possibilities.
- Ability to accurately position plates between 10 - 45 mm zoom.
- Flush milling.
- Milling the edge of the edge at an angle or in a round in one work cycle.
- Feeding plate.
- Disc feeder for rolls with edging without glue.
- Roller applying glue and container for glue.
- Grooved glue roller ensures even application of glue to the edge of the workpiece.
- Pressure unit.
- Pressure rollers attach the edging tape to the form, ensuring a perfect connection.
- End trimming aggregate.
- High-precision guidance of the trimming unit guarantees perfect cutting results.
- The aggregate milling the excess edge flush or with the profile.
- It is used to remove the excess edge at the top and bottom edges of the mat.
- Perfect finish with the use of ABS and PVC edges.