AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Krones Kettner VarioPac - Unsupported Bundler - Shrinkpacker
- Krones Kettner Model Variopac FS60V
- The fully-automated unit is designed to handle cans, bottles, and other metal plastic or glass containers as it bundles them unsupported using registered or clear film.
- Continuous motion packing and shrink wrapping of single products or trays at rates of 18 to 120 cycles per minute.
- Allen-Bradley Control Logix PLC Controls
- Modular design comprising main machine, pack formation unit, film wrapping module and shrinking tunnel
- Maintenance-free servo drive technology in all machine areas
- Easy access due to slim and high design and large sliding doors
- Operator and service sides are separated
- Reduced spare parts inventory thanks to standardized components
- Automatic chain lubrication and lifetime-lubricated bearings
- Individual drive with separate back-up pressure control for each conveyor lane
- Register mark control for printed films
- Automatic film splicing
- 60 cycles per minute dual lane = up 120 packs per min
- Overall Dimensions: 19'L x 7'W x 6'H
Krones Kettner Integrated Shrink Tunnel
- Type ST9070D tunnel-serial # 000753.
- Overall Tunnel Dimensions: 22'L x 5'W x 7'H
- All Stainless-Steel Heat Tunnel
-Tunnel Entrance is 36" W x 16" H.
- Includes after cooling area
- Allen-Bradley Control Logix PLC Control