Matrix No 70
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Universal Thread Grinding Machine
for Ball Screws and Threaded Spindles
Model No 70
Grinding length (in one clamping) 4,130 mm
Max. workpiece clamping length 5,000 mm
Height of centres above guideway 200 mm
Workpiece / thread Ø, min./max. 10 – 390 mm
Workspindle bore 185 mm
Pitch range, min./max. 1,25 – 150 mm
Max. helix angle + / - 24 °
Grinding wheel dimensions, Ø x width 500 x 50 mm
Infeed stroke X Axis 300 mm
Workpiece speeds 2 – 185 rpm
Grinding wheel speeds 600 – 1,700 rpm
Spindle drive, approx. 10 kW
Total electric load 25 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 22,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* This is a conventional grinding machine with travelling grinding slide and stationary but rotating workpiece/workspindle.
* Automatic grinding process with infeed cycles and dressing cycles. Counting devices can be preset.
* 5 different grinding programs with left hand or right hand infeed, or one-way grinding with automatic lift of grinding slide, or return stroke with switch off of the workpiece rotation to avoid overheating of the work steady.
* Oil motor driven crusher unit, mounted above the grinding wheel, with automatic compensation.
* Manual helix swivelling of grinding head.
* Display for spindle speeds, backlash compensation, pitch correction, and possibility for passover grinding for overly long threads.
* Approx. 10 pieces 3-point work steadies for external threads.
* Pneumatic system. Oil mist lubrication supply system, mounted on back of machine.
* 3-jaw chuck, Ø approx. 310 mm. * Separate face plate, Ø approx. 450 mm x 185 mm bore.
* Change gears. * Separate flange. * Separate switch cabinet.
* A lot of other accessories.
* Completely covered working area with sliding doors but machine does not have a coolant device.