Others Twin Panda Homogenizer NS2002H TWP 400
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Bought in 2007 and was installed in new R&D Lab, tested for operation but was never used after initial test. R&D went in a different direction and has been crated and in stored since 2009.
The unit was new and only time used was when service tech came in to qualify the unit.
• The Twin Panda 400 is a small table-top laboratory /pilot unit designed for continuous operation
up to 400 bar, suitable for microsizing tests on many different fl uids and pilot scale process trials.
• The Twin Panda 400’s flexibility makes it a useful tool for many different sectors, such as the
food, dairy, chemical industries.
Compact design for easy installation, use and maintenance
• Suitable for viscous pumpable products, up to 1000 cP without feading pump
• SS feeding hopper (2.5 l) supplied as standard
• 3A version available as option
• FDA approved gaskets, available as option
• Suitable for CIP/SIP
• Suitable for in-line installation, with Tri-Clamp™ connections to a feeding
and a discharge tank
• Three-phase electricity is the only utility needed, the machine is supplied
with in-built motor starter
• No need for cooling/lubrication water
• Aseptic version available as option
• Suitable for variable speed drive
DESIGN FEATURES AND PERFORMANCES
Max operating pressure 400 bar
Flow rate of 55 l/h+-5% @ 400 bar
Minimum sample volume approx 500 ml
Three-phase motor 1.5 kW @ 400V / 50 Hz
Weight 143 Kg
Dimensions mm W 523 x H 505 x L 839 mm
Connections in/out 1/2" Tri-Clamp™
measure in mm