AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Manufacturer: Perkin Elmer
Model: GeneAmp PCR 9600
Power Supply: 120 VAC - 10 A - 60 Hz
Specifications: The system 9600 combines integrated instrument design, thin-walled 0.2 mL reaction tubes and a 96-well format to offer greater speed, oil-free operation, lower reaction volumes, unsurpassed cycle time reproducibility and high-performance PCR protocols.
• Heated cover eliminates the need for oil in wells and as a sample overlay;
• Reproducible PCR: High-performance specifications for accurate, precise control of all PCR protocols result in reproducible amplification experiments, sample-to-sample and instrument-to-instrument.
• Amplifies up to 96 0.2ml samples in microtubes or an 8 x 12 well microplate format.
• Low Reaction Volumes: Reduces reagent requirements.
• Quality Control Calibration: Assures confidence in temperature accuracy and performance standards.
• Provides programming flexibility for all PCR applications; user-friendly interface for easy programming.