Thermo LTQ XL MASS SPECTROMETER
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
The LTQ XL ion trap MS extends the legendary MSn performance of the LTQ ion trap, incorporating more techniques to generate structural information through innovations in Thermo Scientific ion trap technology.
It offers multiple dissociation techniques- PQD, ETD, and CID- for routine structural elucidation.
This results in more extensive coverage for predicted and unpredicted metabolites, and the capability to perform quantification using isobaric labels.
– Unparalleled sensitivity and unmatched MSn spectral quality
– Pulsed Q dissociation (PQD) for generating more fragments and extending the low mass range
– Electron transfer dissociation (ETD) option provides sequence information not available from conventional methods
– High-resolution isolation (HRI) enables isolation of isobaric mass peaks for cleaner MSn spectra
– Ultra-fast polarity switching for high sensitivity analysis of unknowns
– utomated data-dependent neutral loss for PTM and biotransformation analyses
– Excellent charge state determinations with Ultra ZoomScan™
– Upgradeable to Thermo Scientific™ LTQ Orbitrap XL high-resolution, accurate-mass technology
Fully Re-furbished, calibration / alignment to factory standard.