Baader 235, Filleting Line
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Baader
Model : 235
- Herring,mackrel, sardine Filleting line
- Man. year: 1990
- Condition: good
- The Baader 235 is a processing machine for pelagic fish.
- Starting from round fish, it can manufacture the total product line, such as butterfly filets, single fillets (with or without skin),
fillet pieces (without skin), nobbed and fried-fish products.
- This machine processes different fish such as herring, salt and herb herring, mackerel, plehard,
sardine, trout within a range from 22 to 42 cm in totallength.
- The basic machine can be quickly adapted to the desired product
and type of fish through easy exchange of whole sub-assemblies and components.
- This line is completed with autofeeder Baader 484, heading, gutting and skinning units
* Capacity: up to 250 fish/min
* Power consumption: 4,5 kW
* Water consumption: 15 l/min
* Dimensions: 3,95 x 2,60 x 1,57 m
* Weight (net/gross): 1293/177 kg