Cretors FT40RPPA-2-RSM-X Hot Air Popcorn Popper
Item Hot Air Popcorn Popper
Serial Number 15010228
Size/Capacity Capacity: 18kgs
Voltage: (3 Phase-50Hz)
Condition Used, excellent condition
Cretors' Air-Popping Equipment is specially engineered to provide a fluidized bed of air around the popcorn.
This patented method ensures that your production process maximizes your rate of efficiency.
Capacity: 18 kg (40lbs)
Voltage: 3 Phase, 415 Volts
Advantages of Air-Popping to Oil-Popping
1. Dry-Popping requires about 25% less oil than wet popping.
2. Air-Popping produces a more uniform popped corn than oil popping.
3. Less labor required - more automated process.
4. Dry-Popping makes a less expensive base, on which you can add many savory or sweet flavours.
5. The oil applied to the popcorn after air popping is more stable, and provides a longer shelf-life than the hot oil used in oil popping.
6. The sprayed oil is more evenly spread around the popped corn, than the oil absorbed in an oil popper.
7. Air-Popping production lines are easier to clean.
Manufactured 2009 in the USA.
Dimensions: 1,660 x 800 x 1,630mm (l x w x h)