Kronborg Mark 3 Gutting Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand : Jutland Kronborg
Model : Mark 3
- Whitefish gutting machine
- Condition: overhauled
- The Jutland Kronborg Fish Gutting Machine is designed for gutting fish such as cod, saithe, haddock,
whiting and hake on board trawlers as well as in land-based factories.
- The fish is placed continuously in the feeding chamber, where a conveyor belt
with catches transports the fish through a positional system of guiding plates to the gutting chamber.
- The rotating knife cuts the fish as required.
- After having been cut, the fish passes a rotating nylon brush and water sprays which remove the last entrails.
- The gutted fish is led to the outlet end for further transportation.
- Due to the small size and weight, this machine can be used on vessels of the coastal fleet and shore plants.
* Capacity: 40 fish/min
* Size range: 30-75 cm
* Power consumption: 3 kW
* Water consumption: 30 L/min
* Weight: 370 kg