Rite Hank reeling Mach 4
AMERICA (Central and South)
It has been modified from original setup of the machine that had only 8 positions per side (total 32), to 11 positions per side (total 44).
The feeders where tahen out which only tangled the yarn, that way the number of positions could be increased .
Then the hank reeling could run at 950 mt./min.
addtional information from the seller:
1. We modified the original setup of the machine that had only 8 positions per side (total 32), to 11 positions per side (total 44). We took out the feeders which only tangled the yarn, that way we could increase the number of positions. Then the hank reeling could run at 950 mt./min. Rite then copied our modifications and made it standard.
2. The sway motion to produce the cross over uses a LIN-MOT linear motor. Here also the original setup was poorly designed so LIN-MOT USA helped us modify the link between the motor and the rod that moves the yarn. Worked much better and helped to achieve the reeling speed advertised by Rite but unattainable with the original design.
3. One side works ok. The other side needs to be reconfigured by Rite because LIN-MOT changed the PCR that controls the motor and Rite did not have the programs to implement the change. Plus, their technical representative for South America quit so we could not get a technician to come and finish the change. So, this other side needs the presence of a Rite technician to get the new LIN-MOT (purchased in 2018) working. Since we didn’t need the machine we didn’t want to pay the prices that asked to send a technician form Italy.
4. Presently the machine is in storage disassembled. The pictures I am sending to you are from the machine in storage. It was stopped when we closed the plant last March because of the pandemic. It was disassembled a couple of months ago. We don’t have a video of the machine running (we weren’t expecting to close down and sell our machines).
5. We can prepare it for shipping the sections in pallets and we can fit the pallets in a 20´container. It can be inspected in the storage site.
6. I presume Rite has service in India where they can get someone to assemble and get the machine running.
7. We don’t have many spare parts since we haven’t need them. It is a very sturdy machine.