Stiefelmayer System C - 160
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Single - Sided Manually Operated 3D Measuring and Marking Machine
Model System C - 160
Year approx. 1999
X Axis, approx. (horizontal) 2.400 mm
Y Axis, approx. (cross) 1.600 mm
Z Axis, approx. (vertical) 1,800 mm
Measuring table size 3.000 x 2.000 x 360 mm
Table thickness, approx. 360 mm
Table height above floor, approx. 700 mm
Height of the Measuring Machine installed approx. 2.800 mm
Weight, approx. 3.300 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Measuring Table devided in two pieces each 1500 x 2.000 mm,
* 1 Stiefelmayer Measuring Slide System C, mounted on back side,
sliding along the base plate, cross section of measuring column is 100 x 100 mm
cross section approx. 60 x 60 mm for the horizontal arm
* Measuring Device and digital Read Out Model MZ 2000 is built on the
measuring slide. With monitor which displays measuring values, and possible
connection RSR 232 to a Network-computer system.
* Approx. 10 height-adjustable levelling feet.
* Lots of Measuring tools also a RENISHAW Measuring head.