AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Double Surface Planer
- Thickness - 5/8" - 4"
- Width - 30"
- Length (Min. self-feed) - 51"
- Weight - 14,000 lbs.
- Vacuum - 30" (2) 10" diameter pipe, 6600 CFM
- Top - 75 HP
- Bottom - 40 HP
- Hydraulic drive - 40 HP
- Feedspeed - 75-240 FPM (75-400 FPM optional)
- Upper rolls - 12" dia. Urethane filled tires, hydraulically driven and tensioned
- Lower rolls - 12" dia. Non-powered, idler type and reversible
- Up to 8 row carbide spiral bits
- Steel fabricated frame
- Thermally stress relieved
- Anti-lap bar device
- Air tensioned/released chip breaker
- LCD digital position - top head
- Built-in top and bottom jointers with "safe stone advance"
- Hydraulic top and bottom head locks
- Top and bottom dust hoods
- Electrically interlocked safety guards with easy access
- Quick release pressure bar
- Electrical panel
- Pendant control station
- Hosing and electrical runs