Kapp VAG 385 CNC Max. 6000 rpm CNC-Controlled Horizontal Gear and Profile Grinding Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
KAPP VAG 385 CNC
Distance between centres / length of workpiece 700 mm
Height of centres above table 300 mm
Max. grinding length 550 mm
Workpiece Ø, min./max. 40 / 300 mm
Work spindle bore 120 mm
Module range 1 – 5
No. of teeth 1 - 999
Grinding wheel speeds 2,000 – 6,000 rpm
Grinding wheel Ø, depending on module 40 – 200 mm
Grinding slide speed, horizontal, approx. 15 m/min
Vertical adjustment of grinding spindle slide, max. 200 mm
Cross adjustment of grinding spindle slide 60 mm
Spindle drive 4 kW
Total electrical load 15 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 5,500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* Ideal machine for finish grinding of external straight teeth, using BORAZON diamond profile wheels.
Very suitable for small numbers of workpieces. Grinding wheel has to be changed after approx. 3,000 workpieces. Wheel can be recoated.
* OPTRONIC CNC Control, Model CNC D 107, for all 4 axes: X, Y, Z and A (longitudinal table movement, vertical grinding slide movement,
cross grinding slide movement, and indexing/no. of teeth). All steps can be programmed directly on the control panel,
including electronic handwheel, digital display of the program steps, ampere meter for the grinding spindle, digital error display, override, and automatic grinding cycle.
* Crowning is possible via the control (copy function).
* Hydraulic tailstock for workpiece clamping.
* Fully covered working area with automatic sliding doors. * Washing device.
* Central lubrication. * Built-on switch cabinet. * Built-on hydraulic unit.
At present there is no coolant device available because the machine with connected to a central unit.