Valmet Paper Machine 6650mm (252") 433 TPD of 54.3 1013 MPM
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
One (1) used 6650mm (252") trim width paper machine designed to produce
up to approx 400 TPD of SC-paper and newsprint from 49-100 gsm
at up to 1000 mpm (3280 fpm).
Average production was 433 TPD of 54.3 gsm paper at 1013 MPM.
Major components consist of the following:
- 7080mm (279") slice width Valmet type HHSD headbox w/automatic slice adjusters.
- Valmet model HSS SpeedFormer with 7260MM (286") slice width.
- Voith double felted first and second presses rated 55 & 100 kN/m
- Valmet type SYMZS third press rated 130 kN/m
- Dryer section consisting of (60) Voith dryers rated 2.5 bar (36.23 PSI) with Voith/Valmet hood,
auto lube system and anti-friction bearings.
- Honeywell moisture spray system
- Metso IQ scanner for basis weight, profile and ash
- Voith pope reel
- Wartsila slitter rewinder rated for 2000 mpm (6560 fpm) with automatic slitter positioning and tension control.
- Nash vacuum system, consisting of (2) CL2001, (3) CL6002, & (2) CL9001 liquid ring vacuum pumps.
Machine is right hand driven looking from the headbox via sectional electric drive.
Approach flow consists of a Metso Deculator, 3-stage cleaners, (2) Metso JC-01 conical refiners,
(2) Voith SDM-1 refiners with 762 mm (30") discs, Hedemora disc filter,
(3) Voith model GR21 pressure screens with 1.8mm (0.71") holes,
(1) Ahlstrom size H3 Moduscreen with 0.25 mm (.010") slotted basket, (1) Tampella model 24P rejects screen, and fan pump.