AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
CHAIR ASSEMBLY CLAMP
This clamping machine is designed to clamp chair back-rests. It can accommodate a wide variety
of geometries and angles with (2) adjustable tilting side tables and multiple adjustable hydraulic clamp stations with counter stops.
- 51” x 31-1/2”, (1,300 mm x 800 mm) workpiece capacity
- 5 HP, (4 KW), 230/460/60/3 hydraulic pump with 10-gallon, (40 L) capacity
- (3) perforated worktables, (1) stationary center & (2) adjustable angle side tables
- (3) adjustable position hydraulic clamping cylinders with tilting front plates
- The hydraulic clamping cylinders have adjustable mechanical stops with variable feed speed regulation
- (5) adjustable “counter” stops with adjustable front tilting plates, (3 small & 2 large)
- Foot-pedal cycle actuation for the hydraulic clamping cylinders, (simultaneous or alternate operation)
- In alternate operation, the 1st foot pedal drives the side cylinders & the 2nd drives the top cylinder
- 79” x 60” x 40” approx. overall dimensions
- Weighs approx. 2,200 lbs.