Homag Ambition 2274
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
• Working Capacity:
Working panel width min. 60 mm, panel height with straight edge (min./max.) 8 - 60 mm, edge thickness in
coils (min./max.) 0.3 - 3 mm, edge thickness in strips (min./max.) 0.4 – 20 mm,
• Adjustable, manually with digital indicators.
Small Part Infeed Device:
• Homag Sliding Carriage, max. workpiece dimensions: 350 mm x 1600 mm
Max. forward feed speed 25 m/min
Top pressure Pressure with rubber belt
• Two vertical jointing spindles, KW 3.0 x 2 (HP 4.0 x 2) - 150 Hz, 9,000 RPM Motors; equipped with panel blow-off device and SIKO digital counters for adjustments.
Panel Pre-Heat Unit:
• Quartz lamp for heating substrate edge before glue application.
Gluing System Homag Quickmelt:
• EVA (Hot Melt), Quick Melt hopper feeder & roller applicator, with quick-release clamping system for application unit.
• (1) Large 150 mm dia. driven & (6) idle rollers; pressure zone for varying edge thicknesses.
• End Trimming Unit HL 84:
KW 0.8 x 2 - 200 Hz, 12,000 RPM Motor ea. to cut excess edge on the front & back of the panel; pneumatic adjusting from chamfer to straight snip.
• Fine/Bevel/Profile Trimming Unit FK11:
Profile milling unit for processing the protruding edges on the work-piece top and bottom edge and for
milling of the front and rear edges of the work-piece in connection with pre-milling unit aggregate with 2
motors each 0.55 kW, 200 Hz., 12000 1 / min.
• Finish Profile Scraping Unit PN10:
Top/Bottom for thick PVC/ABS.
• Flat Glue Scraper/Polishing Unit FA11:
Top & bottom to remove potential glue squeeze-out, with top and bottom edge polishing/buffing unit.
Operator & Machine Control:
• Power Control PC 22