Others Multimat 200
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Brand: Koenig & Bauer
Centreless Grinder with Thru-Feed Grinding Device
Model Multimat 200
Grinding Ø regular/maximal 2 – 80/120 mm
Max. length of workpiece for Thru-Feed-grinding 350 mm
Max. length of workpiece for plunge-cut grinding 200 mm
Grinding wheel size, Ø x width 600 x 200 mm
Regulating wheel size, Ø x width 300 x 200 mm
Grinding wheel speed, max. 1.450 rpm/35 m/sec.
Regulating wheel speeds (stepless) 9 – 120/315 rpm
Regulating wheel tilt plus/minus +5 / –5 °
Stroke of Dressing Device 200 mm
Grinding wheel drive, approx. 15 kW
Total electrical load 20 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 4.500 kg
* Machine is suitable for Thru-Feed-Grinding Process with a workpiece
Conveyor Band in front of machine into the Grinding area, which is a
adjustable thru-feed workpiece rest. The thru-feed of the workpieces are
generated by inclination of the regulating spindle head.
There can be also used a handlever for plunge-cut grinding.
* Steplessly adjustable speed of the conveyor band.
* The lower regulating spindle slide can be swivelled up to 3 ° and carries
* also the workpiece rest, therefore all errors in cylindricity can be avoided.
The upper carriage of regulating spindle can be also swivelled 2 x 5 °.
* Hydraulic copy dressing devices for grinding and regulating wheels via templates.
The speed for regulating spindle is increased 315 rpm for dressing process.
* Actually built-on is a thru-feed workpiece rest with some interchangeable guidejaws.
* The workpiece diameter can be adjusted by handwheels in fine and coarse travel.
* The grinding wheel slide is fixed and contains the dressing unit.
* Balancing arbour, sep. Flange, sep. grinding wheel large, tool for changing the grinding
wheel by crane, various guide blades, Central Lubrication, etc.