Reishauer RZR Max. 1200 rpm CNC-Controlled Gear Honing Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
CNC-Controlled Gear Honing Machine
Wheel-Æ min./max. 10 - 240 mm
Module 0,5 - 5
Lead angle +/- 30 °
Stroke of slide of workpieces ( Z-axis) 275 mm
Stroke of Honing tool cross ( X-axis ) 128 mm
Feed of X-axis 0,001 mm/stroke
Crown approx. 0,5 °
Workpiece-clamping length approx. 500 mm
Workpiece-Oscillation max. approx. 3.000 mm
Honing tool-Ø external/internal x width 325/308 x 45 mm
Speed of honing tool 100 – 1.200 rpm.
Dressing speed of honing tool 30 – 1.000 rpm
Spindle drive 4 kW - Total electrical load approx.. 12 kW - 400 V – 50 cycles
Total weight approx. 5.000 kg
· SIEMENS - CNC-Track-Control Model 810 G allows the input of all relevant
Gear tooth data and fitting of workpiece with interactive control.
Including DNC-interface RS 232 for input- and display of data.
A-axis = Lead angle/Z-axis = table movement/X-axis = feed of honing tool,
S-axis =speed of honing wheel, U-axis = Crowning device
· Including mounted facility for automatic pitching of the honing disc into the tooth gap
· The tool swivelling angle (A-xis) is also adjusted electronically, fast and precise, and hydraulically
clamped, which means short re-setting times.
· hydraulic workpiece clamping by foot pedal between the workpiece spindle stock and
tailstock, both units can travel on the workpiece table as specified by the workpiece.
· complete working area protection with sliding doors and safety latch
· Complex Original-REISHAUER honing oil recycling facility Model RTO 40.10 including centrifuge and
Cooling aggregate for constant honing oil temperature, oil mist filter, etc.
· Various diamond-dressing tools within taper mandrels.
· separate switching- and control cabinet, ventilated and air-conditioned, separate hydraulic facility,