AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Blanchard 22D-42 Grinder – Rebuilt
Transmission, Right AngleGearbox, Infeed box
– All boxes wererebuilt with new bearings, bushings, and seals. All shafting wasinspected and replaced as needed. Gearing in poor condition wasreplacedwith new as required. All new gaskets wereinstalled.
Slideway Rebuild –Vertical & Horizontal
– All slideways weremachined flat to remove wear and correct a poor geometry condition. Slides werescrapped, flaked and mated to one another when finished. All gibs weremachined andrefit.
Electrical Controls & Wiring
– All control wiring wasreplaced with new to include all switches. Starterswere also replaced.
– The dresser arm housing in the wheelhead wasinspected and repaired as necessary. A new dresser bar and dresser star arm wereinstalled asneeded.
Rotary Table Bearing and Assembly
– The table bearing was machined, scrapped, and mated.
– The magnetic commutator ring wasreconditioned and new brushes were installed.
Traverse Table Gearing
– The traverse table rack and gearing wasreplaced with new. New bushings wereinstalled in the feed shaft as required.
Wheelhead Feed Screw
– The wheelhead feed screw and nutswere replaced as needed.New support bearings wereinstalled upon reassembly.
– A new Neutrolvariable mag control wasinstalled at assembly to give trouble free operation.
– Mag Chuck provided has atleast 50% Mag lifeleft –which is well within manufacturer’s spec.
– Chuck is not included.