DGM Newspaper-Press with complete mailroom-system 4
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Newspaper-Press with complete mailroom-system
- Cut-Off 560 mm
- Web-Width max. 800 mm
- Web-Width min. 640 mm
- Speed max. 35.000/40.000 U/Min.
- 3 x 4 high DGM435 printing units year 2000 35.000 U/Min
- 5 x 4 high DGM440 printing units year 2004 40.000 U/Min
- 8 x double reel stands
- 8 x cut off control
- 4 color register control on all webs
- 3 x newspaper-folder DGM 1035 including quarter folder 35.000 ex/h
- 2 x newspaper-folder DGM 1040 including quarter folder 40.000 ex/h
- 5 x Motter stitch
- 1 x Tolerans stitch
- conveyor-transfer to stacker
- 3 x Gämmerler-stacker
- 2 x Rima-stacker
- still in operation
DGM 1035/1040 Folder
The 1035 Folder is a heavy duty, high speed “two around” jaw and “two around” tuck cylinder folder (1:2:2).
The 1035 folder is designed to work with both single and double circumference printing units.
While capable of high page capacity, the delivers high speed folding accuracy at lower page counts.
Built to be a consistent performer, the 1035 folder has the durability and accuracy for commercial work
while possessing the page capacity necessary for single run, multi-section publications.
It is capable of operating at speeds of up to 35.000/40.000 copies per hour.