Heller FST- MC 160 / 800 / E Max. 20000 rpm
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
5 Axis - CNC Controlled Horizontal Machining Centre
Model FST- MC 160 / 800 / E
Only approx. 500 hours in operation
Working range: Longitudinal stroke X axis 800 mm
Vertical stroke Y axis 630 mm
Cross stroke Z axis 560 mm
NC rotary table Tilting A axis 180 °
Turning B axis 360 °
max. size of workpiece approx. 450 x 450 x 340 mm
(larger workpiece sizes in exceptions possible)
Size of pallet, approx. 450 x 620 mm
Tool holder HSK 63A
Spindle speeds, infinitely variable 63 – 20,000 rpm
Feeds / quick feeds XYZ 1 – 70,000 mm/min
Spindle drive 24 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 60 kW - 400 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 12,500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
* 5-Axis SIEMENS CNC Path Control, Model SINUMERIC 840 D, allows working operation on 5 sides.
* 40-position tool magazine with tool replacement door, and laser-operated tool breakage control.
* Internal high pressure coolant supply, 50 bar.
* Coolant preparation unit with filter and temperature control.
* Oil mist exhaust.
* Separate cooling aggregate for motor spindle and switch cabinet.
* CO² fire extinguisher. * Chip conveyor. * Complete covers for the working area