Others Antipollution & Solid Waste Cleaning Boat
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Type: Antipollution & Solid Waste Cleaning Boat
Class: Society and Notation is Local Spanish Ship Inspectorate
Year Built: 2002
• This Antipollution & Solid Waste Cleaning Boat was built in 2002 in Italy and its
Classification Society and Notation is Local Spanish Ship Inspectorate.
• The vessel was designed for the collection of solid floating waste in port and is
reported to have few working hours and kept in good condition.
• It's easy to transport due to its short measures and low weight.
• She has a powerful water pressure system which can be used for cleaning
rocks and waters and also as FIFI.
Principal Dimensions and Characteristics:
• Year Built: 2002
• Hull Material: Fiber Glass
• Length Over All: 5.98 m 19.62 feet
• Length Between Perpendiculars: 9.94 m 19.50 feet
• Beam: 2.42 m 8 feet
• Depth: 0.96 m 3 feet
• Draft: 0.52 m 2 feet
• Make/Model: Sole Diesel MINI 44
• Power: 31 kW 42 hp
• Main Propulsion System: Single screw
• Propellers: 1 x 3 blades fixed pitch with nozzle
• 1 x VHF
• 1 x Compass