Torwegge H 63 Double-End Tenoner
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
- Length: 305 - 3,050 mm / 12” - 120”
- Widths : 305 - 1,525 mm / 12” - 60”
- Thicknesses : 12.7 - 60 mm / 1/2” - 2 3/8”
Tools : Not included
Working width : 3,000 mm / 118 1/8”
Basic machine consisting of:
- Guidances with motorized width adjustment
- Heavy torsion-free machine frame
- Machine columns
- Chain tracks with automatic lubrication of the guide ways
- Pneumatic and electric basic installation
- Feed speed infinitely variable
Width adjustment: Motorized with adjustment by high precision spindle with spindle lubrication and lubricationfor chain sprocket sleeve.
Width adjustment speed 2.3 m/min.
Guidances : Guide elements covered with special slide material
Chain tracks and plates : 80 mm (3 1/8”) wide, equipped with replaceable steel guide ways.
Chain plates with special cover to protect workpiece surfaces.
Surface with PU-cover, slide surface with PE-cover.
Lubrication device for sprockets.
Top tracks: With V-belts running on spring-loaded pressure rollers with twin-ball bearings and life-long lubrication.
Top track speed : Adjustable for faster and slower speed in relation to chain track.
Top track height adjustment : With digital read-out.
Electric control : With automatic starting program.
Signal lamps at the control panel indicate which motors are preselected.
After these motors have started to run, the flashing light turns to continuous light.
If a motor protection relay fails, this is indicated by red lamps on the control panel.
CONTROL SYSTEM SIEMENS S5:
Electrics according to German VDE regulations.
Switch elements installed in a separate switch cabinet.
Control elements installed in a separate control panel.
Supply lines : To be provided by the customer.
Switch cabinet : With supply cables to the machine, placed on or into the floor.
Max. distance to fixed machine side: 3 m (cable channel to be provided by customer).
Ambient temperature of switch cabinet between 0 degrees C and 35 degrees C.,
For electrically controlled installations the dust extraction and central pressure connections to
Torwegge machines must be non-conducting.
Safety devices : According to the German regulations
Feed speed : Mechanic gear V 8 - 40 m/min. (26 - 131 ft/min.), steplessly adjustable, motor 4.0 kw (5.4 hp).
Max allowable panel overhang:
outside transport chains: 200 mm / 7 7/8”
Max. height of passage: 150 mm / 5 7/8”
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT :
Enclosure of the machine with TORWEGGE Anti-Noise System in the tenoning section
. Central dust extraction
. Important reduction of the noise level
. Increased operation safety
. Shorter setting times
- Lights in the enclosed sections of the machine
- Extension of front loading section by 1,830 mm (72”)
- Extended lateral fence H 602.026/036
- 18 pairs of chain dogs = chain dogs in every 6th link
- Automatic chain dog control, max. height of chain dogs = 20 mm (3/4”).
- Additional price of max. height of chain dogs = 25 mm
- Center support with roller track
- Motorized top track height adjustment indication by digital counter, adjustment by push-button,
with additional selector switch for individual top track adjustment or both top tracks together
- Working Motors: Left/right hand side Inside noise reduction cabins:
First column, 1/1
Scoring saw 22.07/23.07
Rear side : working from top, with tracing device for front workpiece edges, laterally and height adjustable,b motor with saw flange, tracing device
adjustable according to scoring depth, with pneumatic control, without tools,
motor: 0.8 kw
motor shaft: dia. 20 mm
tool acceptance: dia. 40 mm
saw blade: dia. 200 mm
Wrkpiece overhang :
max: 200 mm
min: 40 mm
Second main column, 1/1
Twin hogging motor 10.89/11.89
Front side : motors top and bottom, installed on one support, laterally and height adjustable, motor adjustment:
bottom motor horizontally +/- 30 mm vertically 60 mm
Including spacers, without tools,
motor: 6.4 kw
motor shaft: dia. 40 x 61 mm
hogging blade: dia. 200 - 250 mm
Workpiece overhang :
max: 200 mm
min: 15 mm
Third main column, 1/1 Free space including electric and front side : pneumatic pre-installation
Third main column, 1/1 Free space including electric and rear side : pneumatic pre-installation
1 x 22 kw static frequency transformer, for 60 - 90 cycles and 3,600 - 5,400 rpm. Including automatic motor braking device
- Driven outfeed belts 44.66 SO, each one toothed belt at lefthand and righthand chain track, driven by main drive shaft, approx. 570 mm long
- Electronic control system 1102, A1/S16, including electronic width adjustment