Faessler D 250 500 Gear Honing Machine
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Gear Honing Machine
Model D 250
Gear Ø, min./max. 10 / 250 mm
Module range 1 – 5
Length of teeth / max. table stroke 500 mm
Height of centres of tailstocks 220 mm
Max. weight of workpiece 50 / 100 kg
Honing head swivelling +/- 35 °
Speeds of honing tool 20 – 500 rpm
Size of honing tool, Ø x width 300 x 40 mm
Workpiece speeds 500 – 3,000 rpm
Total adjustment of cross slide 270 mm
Rapid traverse of cross slide 50 mm
Infeed travel of cross slide, mechanical 1 – 8 mm/Ø
Roughing / finishing infeed 1 – 29 / 0.2 – 2.8 mm/sec
Table speeds, hydraulic 0 – 6 m/min
Total electrical load 5.5 kW - 380 V - 50 Hz
Weight 3,200 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* Working parameters can be preset using counters and control units. Automatic working process with workpiece counter.
* All roughing and finishing infeeds can be adjusted by a decade switch; as well as by table reverse times and fast infeeds with preset times (1sec = Ø 0.04 mm), set on a potentiometer. Ampere display, etc.
* Convex honing and conical honing are possible via templates. Asymmetric honing is also possible if the workpiece is prepared appropriately (i.e. pre-shaped).
* Separate honing oil unit with magnetic separator and fine filter.
* Mechanical tailstocks for manual loading. * Oil mist separator.
* Sliding doors with foot switch. * Separate hydraulic unit.