Homag OPTIMAT KAL 210/7/A20/S2
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
EDGEBANDER (W/PRE-MILL & CORNER ROUNDING)
• Working Capacity: 0.4 - 20 mm Edge thickness cap., min. panel width 55 mm (2-1/4"), panel thickness 12 - 60 mm, min. edge length 7.8".
• (2) Pre-milling heads (each with 3 kW - 6,000 RPM motor, one with jump control); chip blowoff unit after last head; SIKO digitals for horizontal & turret for vertical adjustments;
• Pre-heating infeed fence (for panel edge).
• Automatic 2-coil feed magazine for coil material up to 3 mm thickness, strip feed magazine for up to 20 mm (3/4") solid wood banding.
• "Quick Melt" glue system "QA 34" with per melt hopper feeder & roller applicator (reversible); pneumatic pressure roll section with (1) large dia. driven & (6) idle rollers.
• Double motor front & rear end trim (0.7 HP - 12,000 RPM motor ea.), pneumatic chamfer setting.
• Top & bottom rough trims (2 HP - 12,000 RPM motor ea.).
• Top & bottom profile trim units for leading & trailing edge (four 0.6 HP - 12,000 RPM motors), up to 4 mm
edge thickness (all trim station motors are 200 Cy HF and equipped w/electronic brakes).
• Profile tracing from top, bottom and side for chamfering or rounding of pre-trimmed PVC edges;
pneumatically controlled blowing nozzles; max. edge thickness 3 mm (1/8"), panel thickness 12 mm to 60 mm (15/32" to 2-3/8");
unit laterally adjustable by max. 50 mm (1-31/32"). Collection box for PVC shavings.
• Height adjustment with top pressure beam without tools; manually adjustable with digital mechanical counters.
• Profile Edge Scraping Unit with electro-pneumatic adjustment.
• Top and bottom buffing unit.
Feed & Holddown System:
• Motorized top pressure beam with powered V-belt holddown.
• 80 mm Wide Heavy Duty feed chain w/rubber pads, automatic chain track lubrication system.
• 5 HP Feed drive for variable feed speed of 23 - 98 FPM.
Operator & Machine Control:
• HOMATIC "PC 22", 2GHz CPU WITH 512 Mb RAM, USB port, functions in XP Windows environment.
Keypad with TFT flat screen LCD display, onscreen fault diagnostic, part and lineal feet/meter tracking, etc.
Diagnostic analysis from HOMAG via Modem fault diagnostic is possible.
• SIKO Digital adjustments on top & bottom trim, fine trim, and scraper stations; 10 KVA - 200 Cy frequency converter, electronic DC brakes on all trim motors.
• Sound cabins for all trim workstations, adjustable outboard panel support with floor supports.
• Actual Model is Optimat KAL 210/7/A20.S2