AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
Spindle Motor: 15HP, 240/480 volt,
Range: 20" Diameter x 9" Vertical over Chuck
Chuck: 20" Diameter
Chuck Speeds: 15, 24, 41, 64 RPM
Grinding Wheel: TBD
Grinding Wheel Speed: 1200 RPM
Feeds: .003 - .070 IPM
Automatic lube systems
Standard Coolant System (Paper Filtration system available)
Floor Space: 5'3"L x 3'6"W x 6' 8-3/4"Max./5' 9-1/2"Min.H
Approx. Weight: 7200 lbs
Rebuild will consist of:
1) MACHINE DIS-ASSEMBLY:
- Completely disassemble machine, inspect parts and castings.
- Clean and wire brush all parts.
2) TABLE (ROTARY) AND TABLE SUPPORT WAYS:
- Machine as required.
- Precision scrape, fit the table support ways to the table ways.
- Grind bottom of magnetic chuck hardened bull gear
3) CARRIAGE (SADDLE) AND BASE WAYS:
- Precision scrape and fit carriage to base ways.
4) VERTICAL SLIDE AND COLUMN WAYS:
- Precision scrape and fit the vertical slide ways to the column ways including the gibs
- Replace or rebuild elevating screw and nut
5) CARRIAGE AND TABLE DRIVE MECHANISMS
- Inspect and rebuild carriage drive including rack and pinion.
- Inspect and rebuild table drive assembly (including replacing bearings and seals).
6) HEAD FEED MECHANISM:
- Inspect and rebuild head feed as required (including replacing bearings and seals).
- Inspect feed worm gear and pinion, remove backlash.
7) SPINDLE UNIT (Direct drive motor):
- Disassemble the spindle unit, clean and evaluate.
- Check spindle taper fit to chuck collar taper, and repair if required.
- Replace the upper and lower spindle bearings & oil seals
- Clean, bake, and re-coat windings. (main spindle motor)
- Reassemble the spindle unit, and test.
10) GRINDING WHEEL CHUCK
- Thoroughly clean wheel hub opening up all coolant ports in hub
11) ELECTRICAL FEED MOTORS:
- Disassemble feed motors, clean and evaluate.
- Replace bearings and seals
12) ELECTRICAL OTHER
- Install new wiring from control panel to machine
- Install new limit switches and push button switches
- Electrical panel and components replaced.
- Provide updated electrical schematics
- Provide updated manuals
13) GREASE LUBRICATION SYSTEM (where applicable):
- Install new Trabon Automatic grease system
- Replace all lube lines on the column ways.
- Replace all lube blocks
- Clean grease ports on the column ways.
- Replace all lube fittings on the column.
14) MAGNETIC CHUCK:
- Meg magnetic chuck to assure proper operation
- Install new magnetic chuck controls
15) GUARDING AND COOLANT LINES:
- Replace all water guards
- Fit to guards machine
- Install new coolant lines
- Sand entire machine to original machine surface.
- Clean all components.
- Prime and paint gray enamel.
17) REASSEMBLY OF MACHINE
- Reassemble machine
- Test machine for proper motor rotation
- Check all machine functions for proper operation
- Align column perpendicular to rotary table
- Grind rotary table flat.