Hofmann TFS 1245 CNC
EUROPE (Western and Northern)
Spindle moulders with tiltable spindle
Table dimensions 2050 x 815 mm
Motor output 7,5 kW
Spindle diameter 30 mm
weight 950 kg
- proven cast design
- Table size 1,250 x 815 mm, heavily ribbed cast table, finely planed;
- machine height 890 mm
- table rings 420/252/206/150/105/66 mm Æ; Tool tray
- Cone of the milling spindle MK 5, milling arbor 30 mm
- Electrical height adjustment of the milling spindle approx. 145 mm in rapid and creep speed, LED display on 1/10 mm
- Electrical swivel adjustment of the milling spindle from -45.5 ° to + 45.5 ° in rapid and creep speed, LED display at 0.1 °
- 6 speeds via pole-changing motor 3,000 / 6,000 / 4,000 / 8,000 / 5,000 / 10,000Rpm.
- respective speed level II can be selected at the push of a button; LEDspeed display
- Push button circuit for automatic start and stop of the spindle
- Double-sided swivel unit bearing in 2 segment guides
- Milling stop type 2604 with total adjustment via handwheel according to digital counter
and fine adjustment of the jaws, rotatable through 360 ° with cast stop jaws 500/500 mm.
Tool Ø max. 250 mm.
- Electric spindle blocking (unintentional switching on is prevented)
- Machine socket secured with a plug for the feed device with on / off button in the machine control panel
- Machine requires little maintenance
- Curved milling protection FRS 95 for milling on the thrust ring with suction nozzle,
HOFMANN milling protection and pressure device
- 2 suction nozzles 120 mm Æ at the stop and below the table, this by default in the middle, but also on the left,
then upwards, possible (see accessories); Minimum air volume 24 m³ / min. at 370 pa
- Clockwise rotation via two-hand operation with warning display
- Electrical equipment according to VDE / EN 60204 with main switch, emergency stop button,
Motor protection and winding protection, undervoltage protection,
Contact for controlling the suction, braking device
- Weight: approx. 950 kg
Optional accessories for this machine:
TFS 1245-TEGAMATIC CNC - 7.5 kW (10.0 PS) - 400 V, 50 Hz
- Four-axis control via touchscreen user interface.
10.4 "touchscreen TFT LCD VGA, color depth 16 bit, 256 colors,
Viewing angle 140 ° / 110 °
- Clearly structured user interface
- The structure of the control panels and the symbols are the same in all masks.
- Switching between the masks without intermediate steps.
- Simple, self-explanatory operator guidance through information and information line. Masks: manual, program and tool place.
- Program with 99999 program locations.
Here the axes spindle height, spindle swivel,
Milling fence total adjustment and height adjustment function stand +++ (for height adjustment
of the feed) including automatic clamping, as well as the speed stored.
- Pictorial representation of the workpiece.
- Tool place with 99999 tool places. (thereby also optimal organization possible). All data of the used Tool.
- Pictorial representation of the tools
- List search function for program and tool station
- comfortable reference run for all axes
- Data protection through key switch.
- USB interface for data backup.
- Fine adjustment possible while the spindle is running via safety interconnection for milling height, depth and feed height
- Milling stop type 2602 including double pneumatic clamping
- Removable stop
- digital display for infeed jaw
- Fixed speed increments or infinitely variable from 1,500 to 10,000
- Control desk up
Extendable support by 480 mm for standard table, with EMERGENCY STOP button
Table size 2,050 x 815 mm including extendable support by 480 mm
Table with table slide (instead of table rings) adjustment via threaded drive,
including table insert made of aluminum with hardcoat coating for tools
up to Ø 250 mm with quick release and intermediate insert for quick adjustment
(Table rings are omitted, milling stop cannot be rotated)
Milling arbor Æ 30 mm MK 5 - clamping length 125 mm
Infinitely variable speed control for feeder type 308 and 408
(400 Volt / 50 Hz / 3 phases) Control elements in the control panel.