KLA-Tencor Surfscan 5000
AMERICA North (USA-Canada-Mexico)
- Can handle from 2" up to 8"/200mm wafers
- Submicron sensitivity, detects 0.2 micron particles
- Surface haze detected as low as 0.3 ppm.
- Handles high scattering surfaces such as metals, polysilicon and cvd films.
- Map locations and size available for each particle.
- Fully refurbished to meet original Surfscan 5000 specifications
- Operations Manual for KLA Surfscan 5000
Refurbished to Factory Specifications consisting of:
- New Laser
- New Belts
- Clean or Replace Optics and Mirrors
- System calibrated to KLA specifications with NIST Calibration Standard
- Optics Alignment
- Indexer sensor replacement
- Vacuum line change out
- New 17" LCD Monitor
- 6 months warranty